|PetSmart Adoption Center - 1051 W. Brandon Blvd.
|PetSmart Adoption Day
Become a Cat Call Volunteer
If you like cats and people, we’d love to have you join Cat Call as a volunteer!
Our volunteers must be age 18 or older and able to read, write and work independently. We accept mature volunteers ages 16 or 17 who are accompanied by an adult; and volunteers working toward their community service hours. Training will be provided.
We have several opportunities for volunteering whether you can only commit to one day a week, one day a month, or more.
- Kenneling – Refresh/clean the cages and litter boxes in our PetSmart Adoption Centers. Replenish/clean food and water dishes. Socialize/play with the cats during kenneling, giving them a short cage break. Flexible, morning and evening shifts are available. Kenneling usually takes 1 to 2 hours depending on number of cats.
- Adoption Counselor – We have 4-hour shifts every Saturday and Sunday in our PetSmart Adoption Centers. You will greet customers, answer questions, match people with potential pets, and walk them through the adoption process.
- Adoption Assistant – Help the counselors with showing cats, greeting customers, answering questions, and photographing cats for our websites.
- Foster Parent – Provide a temporary home to cats or kittens as they await adoption. Food, litter, and any medications are provided. Drop off and pickup your foster cat(s) as they spend a 2-week cycle in our PetSmart Adoption Centers until they find their new home.
- Kitten/Cat Chauffeur - Pick up cats/kittens and transport them to/from the animal shelter for spaying/neutering and/or the vet for medical care.
- Other – We can utilize your skills and expertise in other ways that do not involve animal handling such as graphics work, fundraising, hosting food or supply drives, grant writing, data entry, events, special projects, etc.
- Complete our Volunteer Application or Foster Parent Application.
- Bring it to our PetSmart Adoption Center on Saturday or Sunday.
- Mail it to Cat Call, Inc., PO Box 6356 Brandon, FL 33508
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete an interview to discuss your volunteer interests and choose your position.
- On the job training.
Please call us at (813) 657-7078 if you have any questions and thank you for your interest in becoming a Cat Call Volunteer!