Without a facility, we rely on foster families to take care of our cats until they find their forever homes. The cats will rotate in and out of the foster home and Adoption Center until they find their forever families. Could you foster one or two cats or kittens in preparation for finding their new homes?Foster Families Desperately Needed!!
Can You Help?
Cat Call will take care of:
- All veterinary care. Cats will be current on vaccinations and have flea and de-wormer treatments before they are placed with you.
- Making arrangements with you to put the cats in our PetSmart Adoption Center as often as possible until they are adopted.
You, the foster family, will take care of:
- Keeping the cats indoors and safe, preferably in their own quarters.
- Food and litter, as recommended by Cat Call.
- Keeping the cats sociable by giving them sufficient time and attention.
**Fostering is a crucial part of animal rescue! The more cats we can place in foster homes, the more success we can have in finding them forever homes.**
For more information and answers to your questions, please call Debbie Clark at (813) 789-7723.
A huge THANK YOU from the Cat Call cats!